FOR BOOKINGS CALL
02 4651 2222
BOOKING Terms & Conditions
- Member’s preferential booking period is open from 20 January, 2024 to 9 February 2024 on a “first-in, first-served” basis. During this period guest bookings will not be allocated.
- If member bookings exceed availability of rooms for any week, particularly school holidays, then a ballot conducted by the Chairman will allocate rooms.
- June/July school holiday bookings require full payment when booking.
- Please complete the Booking Form and include a 50% deposit (if outside of June/July school holidays). Send anytime by mail or fax to the Booking Officer. Your request will not be processed if you haven’t paid your annual subscription.
- Members allocations commence on 9 February, 2024. Remaining accommodation will be allocated to both members and guests on a “first-in, first-served basis. Allocations for guests commence on 10 February, 2024 after members bookings have been allocated.
- Balance of payment must be received by no later than 2 months prior to arrival date. Failure to comply will incur a $100.00 per person additional charge.
- 5 night rates may be available upon request.
- 7 night rate includes queen, twin or family share accommodation, all meals except lunch on Saturday and all linen.
- All rates are per person and inclusive of GST.
- Child and youth rates applicable only if sharing with 2 adults otherwise adult surcharge may apply to youth rate.
- All accommodation based on twin share otherwise single supplement will apply. Allocation of room is at the discretion of the Booking Officer.
- Prior to 2 months of arrival date - an administration fee of $250.00.
- Between 1 to 2 months of arrival date - deposit is non-refundable.
- Between 2 weeks and 1 month of arrival date - 75% of full booking price is retained.
- Within 2 weeks of arrival date - Total amount is retained.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- A member is entitled to take one adult guest and three dependant children (21 years or under). To obtain member’s rates the member must accompany their guest and children.
- The term child means those 4-12 years of age as at 1st June.
The term youth means those 13-17 years of age as at 1st June.
The term adult means those 18 years of age and older as at 1st June.
The term toddler and baby means those 3 years and under of age and must occupy a cot or fold-away bed.
- Special dietary requests will be considered, however a surcharge may apply. Please notify the Booking Officer prior to booking.
- If you have been delayed or intend to arrive late on Saturday or Sunday please inform the Lodge Managers on (02 6457 5378).
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE LODGE
- The Board reserves the right to accept or reject any booking.